Aug 6, 2008

Puppy Rescue

News
NJPR is a nonprofit, where our host families cover all costs for shelter, supplies and the spending review, their pocket. In adopting the donations are the only way to help reimburse these expenses, so that we can continue to help the puppies are in need of medical care and loving homes. If you would like to help by contributing some much needed items, it would be greatly appreciated! You can contact us by one e-mail addresses listed under each photo puppy, to see what we need more (bleach, paper towels, etc. ..) Thank you in advance!

Who We Are
NJ PUPPY RESCUE is a group of women who foster puppies out of our homes. We are mostly stay-at-home moms who have the love and time to care for the puppies. Our goal is to save puppies from shelters and place them in forever homes where they can be loved and cared for. Most of our puppies come from down south and some have even been on death row! When filling out applications please keep in mind that we are volunteers fostering these puppies in our homes and will respond as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience!!
Adopting a friend
If you see a puppy on our petfinder site that you are interested in then please email us for an application using the email address under the picture of the puppy you would like to know more about. Please keep in mind that we are volunteers who have families and children with no "office hours" in our homes and do our best to respond to each and every one of your emails in a timely manner. After an application is received, we check references and do a home visit before you are able to see the pup. Keep in mind puppies take a lot of time, attention and dedication so please be sure you are ready for the energetic, fun loving pup that will be part of your family!
Come Visit Us!
We are not a shelter in the traditional sense but a rescue group that fosters puppies in our homes so they can begin to be socialized in a family environment. Puppies can be seen by appointment only after the screening process is complete and you are approved for adoption. Our foster homes are located in the different areas listed below. I am an Animal Rescuer... My job is to assist God’s creatures~~ I was born with the drive to fulfill their needs~~ I take in helpless, unwanted, homeless creatures without planning for selection~~ I have bought dog food with my last dime~~ I have hugged someone vicious and afraid~~ I have fallen in love a thousand times~~ And I have cried into the fur of a lifeless body too many times to count~~ I have animal friends and friends who have animals~~ I don’t often use the word “pet”~~ I notice those lost at the road side, and my heart aches~~ I will hand raise a feral kitten, and make friends with the fearful and abused~~ I know of no creature unworthy of my time~~ I want to live forever if there aren’t animals in Heaven, But I believe there are~~ Why would God make something so perfect and leave it behind? Some may think we are master of the animals, but the animals have mastered themselves... Something people have still not learned ~ ~ war and abuse me hurt for the world, but a rescue in the news gives me hope for humanity ~ ~ We are a quiet but determined army And we make a difference every day ~ ~ Nothing is more rewarding than saving a life ~ ~ n recognition higher than watch them grow ~ ~ There is no greater joy than seeing a puppy play , Who just a few days ago, was too weak to eat ~ ~ For the love of those whom I 'Ai had the privilege of rescue ... I was saved ~ ~ I know what unconditional love is really ... For I have seen shining in the eyes of so many souls just grateful ~ ~ I am an animal rescuer ~ ~ My job is never done ~ ~ My house is never quiet ~ ~ My wallet is still empty ~ ~ But my heart is always full ~ ~ For the love of animals for whom I have dedicated my life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NJ Puppy Rescue
Hampton-08827, Milford-08848, Flemington-08822, Ewing-08618

0 comments:

Yellow Puppies Blogger Template | Template Design | Elque 2008